Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city, built along a 3-kilometre stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. It’s one of the world’s largest man-made marinas and a popular residential area for young professionals and families. The neighborhood offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a great choice of restaurants, bars and cafes. There’s also plenty of green space, with several parks dotted around the area. If you’re looking for things to do in Dubai Marina, you can start with a walk along the waterfront promenade, which offers stunning views of the skyline.
You can also go for a swim or paddle boarding in the calm waters of the lagoon, or take a ride on the abras (traditional wooden water taxis). For something more active, there’s tennis, squash and rock climbing at Dubai Marina Mall, or head to JBR Beach for a game of beach volleyball. If you’re visiting with kids, they’ll love the rides at Adventure Waterpark. When it comes to shopping, Dubai Marina has plenty to offer, from high-end stores at The Walk to more budget-friendly options at Marina Mall. And when it comes to nightlife, there are plenty of bars and clubs to keep you entertained until the early hours.
If you’re thinking of making the move to Dubai Marina, read on for our neighborhood and area guide. We’ll give you all the information you need to know about this popular community, from where to find the best schools to where to eat and drink.
One of the busiest and most populated areas is Dubai Marina, which offers a waterfront lifestyle with city vibes. In actuality, it’s a great place to live, work, and play! You’re in the right place if you’re curious about what life is like in Dubai Marina. Here, we examine this metropolitan hotspot of opulent living and exciting nightlife, in-depth discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the location.
1. Unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf: With its prime location on the waterfront, Dubai Marina offers residents breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf.
2. Luxurious lifestyle: From high-end shopping and dining to five-star hotels and spas, Dubai Marina has it all.
3. Vibrant nightlife: There are plenty of bars and clubs to keep residents entertained well into the early hours of the morning.
4. Active lifestyle: With its many gyms, swimming pools and parks, Dubai Marina is the perfect place to stay fit and healthy.
5. Convenient location: Just a short drive from Downtown Dubai and close to Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Marina is perfectly located for
those who want to be near the action but also enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle by the sea.
1. Expensive costs of living: As one of the most desirable locations in Dubai, prices for rent and food are significantly higher in Dubai Marina than other parts of the city.
2. Crowded streets: With so many people living in such a small area, the streets can get very crowded, especially during peak times like rush hour or on weekends.
3. Lack of green space: Although there are some parks in Dubai Marina, they are often crowded and do not offer much in terms of greenery or open space.
Dubai Marina Walk is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai. It is a wide promenade that runs along the waterfront of the Dubai Marina. The walkway is lined with restaurants, cafes, shops, and hotels. There are also several public artworks on display along the walkway. The Dubai Marina Walk is open 24 hours a day and is free to enter.
However, there are some areas that charge a fee, such as the Dubai Marina Mall. The best time to visit the Dubai Marina Walk is during the evening when the temperature is cooler and the walkway is illuminated with lights.
The Dubai Marina is a great place to visit if you are looking for things to do in Dubai. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, whether you are looking for something to do during the day or night. During the day, you can go for a walk or run along the marina, go swimming in the ocean, or take a ride on a yacht. You can also relax on the beach, go shopping at one of the many malls in the area, or visit one of the many restaurants and cafes. At night, you can enjoy the views of the city from one of the many rooftop bars, go clubbing at one of the many nightclubs, or simply enjoy a quiet night out at one of the many restaurants and cafes.
“Where in Dubai is the best place to live?” is hard to respond to.
However, through time, some neighborhood’s have naturally grown to become more well-liked than others. This is the case with Dubai Marina, which is regarded as the best neighborhood in Dubai for a home. Today, we look at the reasons Dubai Marina is still as well-liked as it was in 2003 when it initially opened.
THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN DUBAI IS BY THE MARINA
What factors does the average person consider when choosing a residence in Dubai or when considering making an investment there?
Most people might take into account:
– Services provided
– possibilities for entertainment
– Connection to the rest of the city from the area
– Commuting choices, such as connections to public transportation
– Average rental rates and returns on investments
Based on these criteria, Dubai Marina would unquestionably qualify as the finest area to live in Dubai if you conducted an analysis.
The centrepiece of the region presently referred to as “New Dubai” is the 4.6 million square metre Dubai Marina. Luxury residential high-rises, exquisite restaurants, sporting venues, and entertainment alternatives can all be found in the neighborhood. As a result, it is regarded as Dubai’s top residential area.
The most sought-after location in the UAE to rent luxury flats is Dubai Marina, according to the Bayut & dubizzle’s 2021 Dubai Annual Rental Market Report.
– In Dubai Marina, a studio costs, on average, AED 57,000.
– For 1- and 2-bedroom units, the rent increases to AED 86k and AED 132k, respectively.
– The cost of renting a 3-bed apartment is AED 199k.
Similarly, Dubai Marina tops the list of locations to purchase luxury flats in Bayut & Dubizzle’s 2021 Dubai Annual Sales Market report. The fact that these apartments have a good ROI may be one factor.
– In Dubai Marina, the average cost to purchase a studio is AED 776k.
– For a 1-bed apartment, the asking price increases to AED 1.2M.
– You will need to pay AED 1.9M and AED 3.3M, respectively, for a 2- and 3-bed flat.
Dubai is continually changing, and newer districts have been formed, which is one thing to remember. However, Dubai Marina has kept its allure and is deservedly regarded as the best
place for expatriates and locals to live in Dubai.
Dubai Marina is likely to be at the top of any list of the finest neighborhood’s in Dubai for families or singles, depending on your needs.
Dubai Marina is the best place to live in Dubai: Entertainment, Avenues, Connectivity, a vibrant and luxuries lifestyle.
About SilverKeys Real Estate
Your trusted partner for property management and real estate services in Dubai. Discover a wide range of apartments, villas, offices, and commercial spaces. Let us handle your property for hassle-free ownership and maximum returns. Trust Silver Keys for all your Dubai real estate needs.